- Oregon Track and Field is taking a record number of athletes to the NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships next weekend. The Ducks will have 25 entries, including 5 in the men's 3,000m, led by Eric Jenkins. The Ducks swept the men's and women's indoor titles last year, and the women are going for an NCAA record 6th indoor title in a row.
- Both Oregon and Oregon State basketball have greatly exceeded expectations this season. But Dana Altman says the difference between the Ducks and Beavers is Joseph Young, who has led the Ducks to 3rd in the conference and a likely NCAA tournament berth.
- We're just a few weeks away from the tease of spring football. Since the QB position won' the QB position won't be close to settled until Vernon Adams shows up in the summer, all eyes will be on the large number of incoming freshman for the Ducks.
- This will be fun. Marcus Mariota will join Jon Gruden on ESPN's QB Camp in the run up to the NFL Draft.
- Lastly, Rick Neuheisel is moving on from the Pac-12. He's leaving Pac-12 Networks and headed over to CBS. While he doesn't get much love from Duck fans, Slick Rick was excellent as an analyst at Pac-12 Networks, and I'll miss what he brought to the network.