- Arik Armstead will be attending the NFL draft in Chicago later this month, a good sign he'll be drafted quite early.
- Tyson Alger looks at the spring efforts of Matt Wogan to earn the starting job. After coming in as one of the top recruits in the country, many fans were surprised to see him beat out by a former soccer player.
- Andrew Greif caught up with Johnny Ragin to talk the linebacker position.
- The Unviersity of Oregon has a new President, Michael Schill, who was the dean of the law school at the University of Chicago.
- Former Oregon basketball player Damyean Dotson will play at Houston next season in his hometown, under a coach also using his second chance, Kelvin Sampson. Speaking of Samspon, this was really just an excuse to link to this piece from Wright Thompson on a former Sampson assistant Jason Rabedeaux, which is one of the best things I've read in the past week.
Tweet Of The Day
I'm pretty excited to see how FSU fans spin this one into somehow being justification for every Jameis defense they've made.
Marcus Mariota reportedly scored a 33 out of 50 on the Wonderlic. 20 is considered "average." Winston scored 27 out of 50.— Sean Larson (@SeanALarson) April 15, 2015