- Our pal Will Rubin is doing a series on Tyler Johnstone, and his long road from recovery after his two knee injuries. Here is part 2.
- With NFL draft tomorrow, Chris Brown of Smart Football and Grantland looks how to evaluate QBs, and ranked them according to this formula. Mariota ranks ever so slightly behind Winston, though both are quite a ways ahead of other prospects Bryce Petty and Brett Hundley.
- Andrew Greif takes a look at how futbol influenced how Marcus Mariota plays football. In another article, he writes about Marcus starting a four-year scholarship at his former high school, St. Louis.
- Anyone remember that Colt Lyerla interview to SBNation, where he made a number of accusations against Oregon boosters? Not surprisingly, the investigation into that found nothing.
- Oregon running back Royce Freeman was a great surprise last year as he set a school record in rushing for true freshmen, but this offseason he's working to become more versatile, which will serve him very well in Oregon's offense.
- Well, we have the first (and hopefully last) basketball transfer of the offseason. Center Michael Chandler has received his release. The junior college saw action in 19 games last season. We wish him well in his final year of eligibility.
- Lastly, the spring game is this weekend, so here's the info you'll need.