- 5-star Canadian point guard Jamal Murray is announcing which school he'll attend next season today at 3pm. Oregon and Kentucky are believed to be the two finalists. Oregon already has a strong basketball class for 2015, but a Murray commitment would increase the hype on the basketball season significantly.
- Vernon Adams still isn't enrolled in Oregon with summer classes starting next week, which has caused a bit of concern among some fans. But so far Mark Helfrich isn't concerned, and expects Adams and JC LB Jonah Moi to be enrolled before fall camp starts on August 10th. As noted a couple days ago, the rest of the recruiting class has arrived and enrolled at Oregon for the start of summer conditioning.
- In a bit more from Helfrich's press conference yesterday, the Ducks have still not decided where Charles Nelson will play this season. Also, recently there have been discussions of an early signing period for football. Helfrich is in favor of such a move, but also wants official visits to be allowed in June and not just during the school year.
- Is Oregon's downfall inevitable? Ted Miller asks the question that seems to get asked nearly every year, and rightfully so. Winning 10 games a season simply cannot happen forever. But at this point, I'll bet on Oregon until the Pac-12 North shows me any reason to believe the level of competition has risen where another team can be on the level of Oregon or Stanford.
- Marcus Mariota still hasn't signed with the Titans. IT'S ALL PART OF CHIP KELLY'S MASTER PLAN!